Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy & Sustainability Officer at Exelon
Sunny Elebua is the Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy & Sustainability Officer at Exelon and leads the Strategy and Sustainability organization for the company.
- He has been with Exelon since 2008 and currently overseeing a wide range of sustainability, strategic and technology-driven responsibilities.
- Prior to this role, he worked on Exelon’s Corporate Development team for several years, managing the evaluation and due diligence of a number of M&A transactions.
- Before joining Exelon in October 2008, Sunny worked as an Associate in Wachovia Securities (Investment Banking) in the Energy & Power Group from 2006 where he covered primarily the energy and power sector
- He received his MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 2006.
- Prior to business school, Sunny started his career with Arthur Andersen in the Assurance & Business Advisory Group and later joined a Private Equity firm with funds Africa