Faculty Research Funding Opportunities
The Trienens Institute is dedicated to the support of faculty member research initiatives across the Northwestern community in the areas of sustainability and energy.
Research Funding (as of July 2023)
Proposed research must address one or more of the institute’s primary research priorities:
- Climate and Decarbonization
- Ecosystems and Resilience
- Energy and Infrastructure
- Markets and Public Policy
- Society and Global Change
- Sustainable Materials
The next application deadline is March 1, 2024.